For many of us, coffee is our first love. The day doesn’t start without a steaming cup in the morning. From instagramming it to the hilt to using it for all-nighters, coffee has permanently found a place in all of our hearts.
The glaring sun makes us all crave some iced caffeine goodness to prep us for those hectic work hours. But shelling out Rs. 200 at cafes every day is hardly our cup of ‘coffee’. And so we bring you a tried and tested homemade recipe for the beloved Mocha Frappuccino.
2 tbsp coffee powder
1 cup (6 ounces) water
3 tbsp sugar
1 cup low-fat milk
2 cups ice
3 tbsp Hershey’s Chocolate
3 tbsp Sweetened whipped cream (optional)
1. Fill the coffee maker with a cup of water and add the coffee powder. We add 2 tbsp to get a concentrated mixture.
2. Turn on the coffee maker and allow the mixture to brew to a perfect consistency.
3. Refrigerate the decoction until chilled.
4. In a blender, combine the chilled decoction, sugar, low-fat milk, Hershey’s Chocolate and ice.
5. Blend until the ice is completely crushed and the drink is smooth.
6. Pour into a glass and top of with some Hershey’s Chocolate and whipped cream, if desired.
7. You can also make Caramel Frappuccino by trading Hershey’s Chocolate for Caramel topping. Everything else remains the same!
Et voila! Enjoy your delicious Mocha Frappuccino right at the comfort of your home. This recipe is easy to make and hardly takes any time. Get ready to give Starbucks a run for its money.